You can still sign-up but this code has expired so you’ll start off with 30 Swagbucks. If you still haven’t signed-up for Swagbucks then I’d love to start you off with 70 Swagbucks in your new account today. It’s the best way to earn free gift cards (and even PayPal cash) just by searching the internet and now you can win Swagbucks when you play free games.
How to get started with 30 Swagbucks (brand new sign-ups only):
1. Sign-up for Swagbucks by registering with your name, email, password, zip code, and birthdate
2. Use the SwagCode: Freebies4Games to receive an additional 40 Swagbucks (plus the 30 that everybody gets for joining, code expired Friday, January 14)
Introducing Swagbucks Free Games – New Way to Earn Swagbucks
In the Quick Links on the left side you’ll see Games which takes you to games you can play for free and randomly win Swagbucks (from 1 to 5) while you’re playing. After you get some practice in playing these games, you may want to enter into tournaments. It will cost a few Swagbucks to enter, but if you can place first, second, or third then you can win big (from 20 to 1,000+ Swagbucks). It’s just another great option Swagbucks offers to entertain you and give you more opportunities to earn Swagbucks. Searching the internet with Swagbucks will still be my primary way of earning Swagbvcks, but it’s nice to have more options.
What Do You Redeem Your Swagbucks For?
My favorite reward that you can redeem with your Swagbucks is the $5 Amazon.com gift certificate. You can redeem one after earning 450 Swagbucks. It’s the best value I’ve found in the gift cards section of the Swagstore because it costs only 90 Swagbucks per dollar. The beauty of Amazon.com gift cards is that you can use several in one transaction, and if you take advantage of free shipping than you really can get something for free (or pretty darn close).
My second favorite reward is the $10 Starbucks gift card. This is one of the few gift cards that Swagbucks will mail you, the rest are eGiftcards. So this makes a great gift option that you can stick in an envelope. It takes 1300 Swagbucks for a $10 Starbucks gift card.
I honestly was kind of skeptical about Swagbucks until I actually started using it consistently as my search engine. Here’s why I’m now a huge fan:
* Get Results: I get similar search results to what I would get using Google
* Rewarding: I earn Swagbucks often enough just by using it as my search engine that it feels rewarding.
* Big Wins: I often win more than a single point, my biggest one-time win was 5 points – very rewarding. There are also free codes given out often. Read their blog to catch them while they’re valid.
* Referrals are Easy: Anyone can refer their friends to use Swagbucks and earn their points faster
* $5 Amazon.com Gift Cards: It’s been easy for me to select and redeem my reward of choice when I have earned 450 points. You can redeem a maximum of two rewards per day.
* Not Annoying: Some websites simply annoy me because of the way they are designed or the ads they display. Swagbucks is not an annoying site and it’s quite user-friendly.
The biggest reason why I’m a fan of Swagbucks? I’m earning gift cards by doing something I’d normally do on the web – using a search engine. It doesn’t require any extra email. I’ve just bookmarked Swagbucks.com so that I can get there easily anytime I want to search for something. They also have toolbars that you can download so that it becomes part of your internet browser (and you earn 1 Swagbuck every day you have the toolbar). I hope that it becomes a great resource for you to earn some gift cards just by searching the web!
If you are already using Swagbucks with me, please leave a comment and share what gift cards you are redeeming and what your biggest single win on Swagbucks has been?
Earn extra pennies at Money4Mom by Freebies 4 Mom