Sign-up for Ibotta and get CASH rebates on products you’re already buying at Target, Walmart, Walgreens, Duane Reade (more stores coming soon). I used Ibotta for the first time today at Walmart, and I was impressed with how easy it was to get a $1.00 rebate on each of the two International Delight products I purchased. I used Ibotta while shopping and then snapped a photo of my receipt. This is the best way to get cash rebate on products you normally buy, so I encourage you to try it and let me know what you think! I hope you are as impressed as I was and will start using Ibotta every time you shop.
Here’s how Ibotta works to pay you cash when you buy participating products:
1. Sign-up for an Ibotta account with your email address or Facebook account. You’ll be asked for your name, email, birth date, zipcode, and gender. Watch for a confirmation email.
3. Look for participating products the next time you shop at Target, Walmart, Walgreens, or Duane Reade (more stores coming soon!). I saw 64 participating products in my Ibotta App so hopefully there is something for everyone to get a cash rebate on!
4. Click “Earn” under a product you are buying and complete the simple activities (like a poll, fact, trivia, or watch an ad)
5. Scan and submit your receipt using the camera on your mobile (it’s easier to do than it sounds, they give you tips to get a good photo of your receipt)
6. Get paid within 24 hours (usually much faster than that!) and send your money to your Paypal account (when you’ve got at least $5.00) or Donate to any School ($1.00 minimum, every quarter a check is written directly to the school)
Ask me questions or share your tips on using Ibotta. I hope this program will be a new and easy way for you to get more cash rebates. If you love it, you should definitely share it with your friends because you’ll be rewarded with a $1.00 cash referral bonus when you invite new users who sign-up. I have my friend Luv 2 Be Frugal to thank for introducing me to Ibotta. This post contains my referral links, please visit my Disclosure Policy.