World Book and Swagbucks have the perfect gift for the little reader in your life – a free book that makes history come alive! World book has a great assortment of vibrant, fun, and informative books about a variety of different historical events, people, and legends that are perfect for grades 6-8. This offer gets you a free book (you pay $1 in shipping) AND you get $5 (paid in Swagbucks’ SB Points) for doing it, plus a bonus $3 (300SB) for signing up for Swagbucks through me first. Here’s how you can get your free book and $8:
1. Click here to get to the offer. When you get there, if you’re not already a member you’ll be prompted to create your Swagbucks account – it takes less than 30 seconds.
2. Click the blue “Continue” button
3. Order your free book – that’s it! The 500 SB will credit immediately, and if you’re a new member signing up for Swagbucks through the above link, you’ll get another 300 SB in the first week of December.
So, what’s this Swagbucks I’m talking about? It’s the site where you earn points (called SB) for things you’re already doing online, like shopping, watching videos, discovering deals (like this one!), taking surveys, or even searching the web! Then you take your points and redeem them for PayPal cash or gift cards to places like Amazon, Walmart, Target, Starbucks, and more! In fact, for signing up through me, you can actually get ANOTHER bonus $2 if you spend $25 or more on holiday shopping through Swagbucks this month!
So far this year I’ve earned over $500 in Amazon gift cards from Swagbucks ~ isn’t that amazing!
I’ve got a signup code below for you to use to start with 100 SB (that’s worth a $1.00 Amazon gift card). If you have any questions, please send me an email or leave a comment below.
- Click on the blue “Join Today” link at the bottom of the login box
- Click on “I have a sign up code” and enter F4MBonus (case-sensitive)
- Fill out your email address and password (or sign-up with Facebook)
- Get 70 SB more than other new members (they only get 30 SB)
- You’ve got 100 points called SB!!!
Have a problem getting your bonus? Enter the code again (it’s case-sensitive). Need help? Scroll down and look for the “Contact Us” under “Support”.
I want to help you earn your free gift cards faster by sharing my tips and special news about Swagbucks. Find all of my Swagbucks posts under “Freebies” in the top pink menu bar. This post contains affiliate links, for more information visit my Disclosure Policy.