Print two coupons to Save $2.50 on Brookside Chocolate at CVS where it’s on sale for $3.00 a package thru March 23 (normally $4.49). If you buy $15.00 worth of select Coke, Planters, Hershey’s, or Nabisco products you’ll get $5.00 Extrabucks back. Follow my steps below to get this coupon. You’ve got until May 31 before your coupon expires. The coupon prints at the top of the page with nothing below it. Just hit the back button (or visit the coupon link again) to print your second unique coupon.
How To Get Your $2.50 Brookside Chocolate Coupon:
1. Visit Brookside Chocolate at CVS
2. Click on the red “Watch Video” button found below the product images (it’s only 32 seconds!)
3. Click on the brown “Share to Save More” then type in your email address and name
4. Share the Coupon on Facebook, Twitter or Pinterest (it’s easy!)
5. Click on the brown “Get Coupon” to print your $2.50 coupons (they’ll also email you your coupon link)
I love the “burst in your mouth” flavor of Brookside Chocolate with real fruit juice pieces inside – they are definitely the most flavorful small chocolate candy I’ve ever tried! My favorite flavor is Dark Chocolate Acai with Blueberries but they also have Dark Chocolate Goji with Raspberries and Dark Chocolate Pomegranate. I’m so glad that CVS and other major retailers carry this delicious chocolate candy because it’s hard to find dark chocolate treats! I received free samples of Brookside Chocolate from Centerpoint Media, but all opinions expressed are my own. This post contains affiliate links, please visit my Disclosure Policy.