My successful Walmart shopping trip reinforced the concept of coupons being like printable money. I want to help you make coupons work for you!
This is my weekly update on what’s new from Coupons, Inc. – the company that manages the Coupons.com
and “bricks” printable coupons.
Purple “Quick Print” Coupons – have you seen my purple “quick print” coupon ads in the right and left columns? This is where you can quickly scan the list of 55 printable coupons, and select the ones you want to print. It’s a quicker way to print coupons, the coupons will print three to a page. And if you’ve already printed your limit of a coupon, it will no longer appear in the list. It’s just a smart coupon printing tool, and it’s a way to support my blog.
What’s my favorite coupon this week?
Save $1.10 Wanchai Ferry Dinnner Kit
– A slightly better coupon than the $1 you can get on their website here.
I was hesitant to try this new dinner kit until I read the claim that they do not add MSG (but please read Jen’s posted comment about this). It was a great way for me to speed up a healthy stir fry dinner! Watch for a sale and use your coupon then.
What coupons am I printing to take to Walmart?
(please note prices may vary at different Walmart stores)
Save $1.00 Muir Glenn Organic diced tomatoes – final price is $0.24 after coupon
Save $1.00 Edge shave gel or cream – final price is $0.50 after coupon
Save $1.00 Yoplait Yo-Plus 4 pack – final price is $1.12 after coupon
What’s new this week?
Save 50 cents Chobani Greek Yogurt
Save $1.00 on Two Northland Cranberries 100% juice blends
Save $2.00 Gourmet Dining when you buy any two skillet meals
Save $2.00 Schiff Vitamins glucosamine product
Save $5.00 Schiff Move Free
Save $1.00 Scotch-Brite Cook Top Cleaner starter kit
Bricks Coupon List
– this is a giant list of 83 “bricks” coupons scattered across tons of different product websites. This is a great list to browse if you are new to printable coupons. What’s new this week?
These are coupons that my readers have told me about and that have been in my “Hot” list but not in my posts.
$3 Planters product
(9 oz. or larger) when you buy any three Kraft, Nabisco, or Oscar Meyer products (excluding single serve) – you can print this coupon twice by hitting the back button and it expires 8/31/08 (thanks Kari
$1 Bertolli Premium Sauce in a pouch, print it twice (thanks Lori)
$2 Jane Cosmetics (thanks Julie)
$1 Chex Mix
$7+ Nestle products
eCOUPONS @ KROGER
This week I actually posted my freebies
from Kroger. Remember that you can combine a paper coupon and an eCoupon on one item. When the items ring-up you will not see the eCoupon until the end of your transaction – then the eCoupons will appear immediately below each item on your receipt. Remember to check your receipt and to contact one of these coupon programs if your eCoupon does not deduct from the item you purchased, they will hopefully make the adjustment for you.
– I’ve saved $5.25 so far, the current coupons expire June 30 and include Bertolli, Knorr, Ragu, Wisk, Wish-Bone, Caress, Country Crock, Hellmans, and Suave. You can load up to 25 coupons total (Unilever + P&G;). The limit for Shortcuts is calculated separately.
– I’ve saved $10.70 so far. Those “B1G1 Free” eCoupons are still available and expire on June 30. Remember you can load up to 25 coupons total (Unilever + P&G;).
– I’ve saved $8.45 so far. The expiration dates vary: middle or end of the month. Load up to 20 coupons; lots of Betty Crocker, General Mills, and Huggies coupons. Did you know that when you use a coupon, usually it becomes available for you to load and use again?
You might want to take a look at the coupons in this Sunday’s paper, two coupon inserts and a good variety of coupons. You can get a sneak peak of the coupons at Taylortown
I feel like my weekly Coupons 4 Mom feature is getting really long and I welcome your feedback on it. Wo
uld you like me to break things up a little so that I’ll give you shorter coupon updates? Are there other types of coupon news you want me to cover here? Do you want me to do a separate weekly roundup of everything I post that’s coupon-related? Please post a comment, I welcome Anonymous comments so it makes it easy for you to comment.
Have a great week of couponing!
471 total views