It’s so easy to default your browser to Swagbucks Search and of course it increases your chances of winning valuable points called SB! Search is still my #1 way to win SB which I redeem for free Amazon gift cards. So I absolutely love that Swagbucks is my default search engine in my browser. How much will it increase your chances of winning? Well, Swagbucks users that default their search to Swagbucks earn an average of 3 times more SB than the average user! That’s a great reason for you to do it too and I’ve got some super simple instructions for you to follow:
Defaulting your Search Engine in Chrome
- Go to Settings on your Chrome browser (the 3 lines on the top right of the browser)
- Click on “Settings” from the dropdown list
- Click on “Manage Search Engines”
- Look for Swagbucks under “Other Search Engines”
- Click “Make Default”
Defaulting your Search Engine in Firefox
- Go to your browser search field, this can be found on the right of your address bar, and click the drop down menu and look for Swagbucks
- Click on Swagbucks
*Please Note: If you’ve never performed a search from search.swagbucks.com you may not see Swagbucks in the list. Perform a search from Search.Swagbucks.com and then follow the instructions to set it as your default search engine.
New to Swagbucks? Start with 70 SB!
- Click on the blue “Join Today” link at the bottom of the login box
Click on “I have a sign up code” and enter Freebies70 (case-sensitive
- Fill out your email address and password (or sign-up with Facebook)
- You’ll have 70 points (called SB) waiting for you, and the opportunity to earn even more right off the bat!
Have a problem getting your bonus? Enter the code again (it’s case-sensitive). Need help? Scroll down and look for the “Contact Us” under “Support”.
I want to help you earn your free gift cards faster by sharing my tips and special news about Swagbucks. Find all of my Swagbucks posts under “Freebies” in the top pink menu bar. This post contains affiliate links, for more information visit my Disclosure Policy.