Hallmark wants to send a personalized card to your mom for free! It is absolutely free, they even take care of the postage for you! Thanks goes to DeAnn for sharing this offer with me. Here are the easy steps to follow to get your free card:
1. Select your Hallmark paper folded 5×7 card (I selected the “Top Reasons Photos” card because I could put 7 photos on the front, remember that you can select any paper or photo card, not just the ones featured)
2. Personalize the text/photos on the front, inside, and back of the card
3. Sign-in to your Hallmark account (or create one for free)
3. Mail it directly to your recipient so that Hallmark pays for that stamp if you’d be mailing it anyways. Select “I want Hallmark to mail this card for me” and enter your recipient’s address.
4. Choose your arrival date (soonest is May 6) and then add the card to your shopping basket.
5. Enter Code: CARD4MOM gets you one card. The code is not case-sensitive. The total cost without the promotion card would have been $3.91. The entire $3.91 will be deducted on the order screen. Your cost – FREE!
6. Check out and “Submit Order Now”. You will not be asked for any billing information because your total was $0.00.
Please note that you do need to sign-in or create a free Hallmark account in order to order your card. I hope this freebie comes at a great time for you to send a card for Mother’s Day! This offer expires on May 4, 2009.