Update: Now there is a second code available for this same free offer! Try APRILCARD – I’m guessing it expires May 1.
Hallmark wants to send a personalized card to your mom for free! It is absolutely free, they even take care of the postage for you! Thanks goes to DeAnn for sharing this offer with me. Here are the easy steps to follow to get your free card:
1. Select your Hallmark paper folded 5×7 card (I selected the “Top Reasons Photos” card because I could put 7 photos on the front, remember that you can select any paper or photo card, not just the ones featured)
2. Personalize the text/photos on the front, inside, and back of the card
3. Sign-in to your Hallmark account (or create one for free)
3. Mail it directly to your recipient so that Hallmark pays for that stamp if you’d be mailing it anyways. Select “I want Hallmark to mail this card for me” and enter your recipient’s address.
4. Choose your arrival date (soonest is May 6) and then add the card to your shopping basket.
5. Enter Code: CARD4MOM gets you one card. The code is not case-sensitive. The total cost without the promotion card would have been $3.91. The entire $3.91 will be deducted on the order screen. Your cost – FREE!
6. Check out and “Submit Order Now”. You will not be asked for any billing information because your total was $0.00.
Please note that you do need to sign-in or create a free Hallmark account in order to order your card. I hope this freebie comes at a great time for you to send a card for Mother’s Day! This offer expires on May 4, 2009.
Find more free samples for your mailbox by exploring my Freebies.
Subscribe to Freebies 4 Mom and keep up with the free stuff!
658 total views
Did anyone else have a recipient who DID not receive the card? I know of at least 2 cases where this happened. Orders were placed/mailed on April 28 and April 29. Mother’s Day came and went, and no cards…. according to the hallmark website, cards should have been received DAYS before Mother’s Day if mailed in April. Now Mother’s Day is over and where are the cards? I contacted Hallmark about the card I sent, but haven’t heard anything yet. Just curious if anyone else had a card that was never rec’d…
Heather – You should contact Hallmark and offer some feedback on the card you received. They should provide good customer service to all of their customers, even for promotional freebies like this one.-HeatherFreebies 4 Mom
I received my card today. The quality is awful! There is a part of the card at the bottom that looks like it is damaged. I will probably throw it away! At least I did not pay for it!
I just did it and it wouldn’t accept the code until I REGISTERED. You must register in order to redeem the code. It’s one of the last steps but it is mandatory.
great find! thanks for sharing. now both grandmoms get a personalized card this year!
I had to be “logged in” or registered in order to use the APRILCARD code, but once I was, it worked great! Not a problem! Thanks to having 2 codes I was able to send photo cards to each grandma!
I just used the code and it worked perfectly still! Keep trying.
I just used both codes card4mom and aprilcard to send out mothers day cards and even for a graduation card for a friend and i love that you can add your own special touch and they know it came from your heart thanks.
Code is now expired :(
i tried this multiple times and the free code card4mom is no longer valid, its expired now.
Here’s a code for another free 5×7 card this month.http://www.momsavesmoney.net/2009/04/another-free-hallmark-card-for-mothers.html
so great now i just need one for my mother in law!
It won’t allow me to use the code! Ugh…bummer. I took literally 30 minutes creating the most perfect card and then it wouldn’t let me use the coupon. Anyone know what’s up with it?!
Ditto! This rocks! Thanks.
Awesome! Thanks so much! I know my mom is going to love it.
Thanks for posting this! This is probably the best card I’ve ever sent my mother – I added pictures of me and my four children… and I think she’ll love it. Thanks again.
THANK YOU!! This is so perfect for Mom’s Day!
What a great offer – thanks for sharing!
Thank you so much..Ijust mailed my mom a hallmark card..
THANKSSSSS I just did this to mail out a card! LOVE It!!!