Get a free photostrip ($2.50 value) shipped for FREE (shipped free Internationally too!!!) from Shutterfly’s new Wink site. Thanks to Lori’s help, I’ve updated my instructions below on how to get your free photostrip (in case you missed my March 18 post here). You can have your photostrip mailed to anyone you want for absolutely no charge (my total was $0.00). Below are instructions to get this freebie from their website, find out how I got another 2 free photostrips by using my iPhone and completing a survey.
1. Search for “Wink” on Shutterfly and you’ll find the Special Delivery page
2. Click on the “Try Wink” orange button at the bottom of the page
3. Login using your Shutterfly email/password, as soon as you do you get 1 free photostrip credit
4. Choose your template – 3, 4, or 5 photos (I chose 3 above)
5. Choose your photos – from Shutterfly, Flickr, Facebook, or your computer
6. Choose your effect – black & white, sepia, or vivid (I chose vivid above)
7. Click the blue “Send” button in the bottom right
8. You can “Add Recipient” and enter the mailing address (even from your Shutterfly address book)
Remember that readers are reporting that international shipping is free too!!!
9. Add your personal message (up to 140 characters)
10. Send your photo strip to yourself or someone else, your total cost is $0.00 (no coupon code required, for new Wink users only, shipping is free anywhere in the world it appears)
47 total views