I love to help you earn free gift cards, read the current Swagbucks posts to learn how!Swagbucks has a deal where you can get 25% back when you spend $50 at Kohl’s, and that’s before any deals you’ll get through Kohl’s Cash.
Here’s how you take advantage of this deal:
- Click here and sign up for Swagbucks if you haven’t already. Make sure you create your “Swag Name” after you sign up.
- Send an image of your product(s) along with the qualifying receipt to Iredeemkohls@swagbucks.com and include your Swag Name in the subject line.
That’s all you need to do to secure your 1250 SB credit, which is equal to $12.50 – that’s 25% back on your purchase. If you already have a Swagbucks account, you can get a $50 Kohl’s gift card for 4650 SB, a 7% discount of the usual price. Offer expires on July 29.
Haven’t tried Swagbucks yet? They’re a site where you earn points (called SB) for doing things like shopping, watching videos, taking surveys, and discovering deals and services you might like to try. You then take those points and turn them into free gift cards to places like Amazon, Starbucks, Walmart, Target, or PayPal cash.
New to Swagbucks? Start with 70 SB!
- Click on the blue “Join Today” link at the bottom of the login box
Click on “I have a sign up code” and enter F4MBonus (case-sensitive
- Fill out your email address and password (or sign-up with Facebook)
- You’ll have 70 points (called SB) waiting for you, and the opportunity to earn even more right off the bat!
Have a problem getting your bonus? Enter the code again (it’s case-sensitive). Need help? Scroll down and look for the “Contact Us” under “Support”.
I want to help you earn your free gift cards faster by sharing my tips and special news about Swagbucks. Find all of my Swagbucks posts under “Freebies” in the top pink menu bar. This post contains affiliate links, for more information visit my Disclosure Policy.