This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #KreateMyHappy #CollectiveBias
You’ve missed this freebie, but you’ll find all of the Freebies here. I’ve got a sweet tooth for Rice Krispies Treats and I love to surprise my kids with new creations from these delicious little squares! There are so many ways you can creatively use Rice Krispies Treats; everything from dipping it in chocolate to adding crushed M&MS on top.
But if you think that idea is good, you should check out these decadent Rice Krispies Treats creations from some fabulous bloggers. You will love the treats they made!
There’s even a contest going on. All you have to do is vote for your favorite Rice Krispies Treats creation and you will be entered into the sweepstakes with 20 Grand Prize winners of a $487 value prize package!
BONUS you get a 25 point Bonus Code for Kellogg’s Family Rewards after you vote!!!
I love a good contest, don’t you? Especially ones that include mega prizes like a $250 gift card, a Beats Pills™ Portable Stereo Speaker by Dr. Dre™, and sweet treats like Jet-Puffed Marshmallows and M&M’s®!
Want to know how you could win those awesome prizes? There are two ways to vote:
Vote through the Kellogg’s Family Rewards website:
- Visit the Kellogg’s Family Rewards site
- Click on the “Vote Now” button
- Follow the easy steps
Vote via Social Media:
- To enter via Twitter, Pinterest and/or Instagram, go to any of the Social Platforms and include the hashtag #RKTreatSweeps and the name of the Treat recipe you’re voting on in the copy of your post.
- You must also send or share a link of your post to RKTreatSweeps@kellogg.com in order for your Social Platform entry to be verified.
- To send or share a link of your post with the Sponsor, go to the Social Platform(s) containing your Treat vote post, go to your profile, select the tweet/pin/post you would like to share with the Sponsor, and copy the link (Twitter) or share the post (Pinterest & Instagram) to RKTreatSweeps@kellogg.com.
Hurry and vote now. Contest voting runs 3/24-5/3/15.
Which treat did you vote for? Leave a comment below to tell me!
My opinions are my own and they are not edited by Collective Bias®. Please visit my Disclosure Policy.
464 total views