Getting an entry is easy. Just follow these 2 steps and you’ll be on your way to racking up the entries into this GRAND Giveaway:
1. Click here to head over to Revenue Universe and complete an offer. If you’re not a member yet, you can join and then click the “Revenue Universe” button on the page.
2. For Every 100 SB you earn from Revenue Universe, you’ll get an entry into the Jeep Grand Cherokee Giveaway. You can track your number of entries at any time by clicking on the tickets Icon that appears next to “Revenue Universe Offer Wall”.
That’s it! The number of entries you can earn is limitless, and it’s based on total earnings from Rev U, so you can do one big offer or a number of smaller offers – it’s up to you! You’ll have until July 17th to earn entries into the Jeep Grand Cherokee Giveaway. They’ll announce the winner on July 25th, 2017. If you’re not lucky enough to be the winner of the grand prize, don’t worry, they’re also giving away 10,000 SB to 10 runner ups! That’s $100 in gift cards per runner up!
Not familiar with Swagbucks? They’re a site where you earn points called SB for checking out offers on new products and services, shopping online, watching videos, taking surveys, and searching the web! Then you redeem those points for gift cards from places like Amazon, Paypal, Target, Starbucks, and Walmart!
New to Swagbucks? Start with 70 SB!
- Click on the blue “Join Today” link at the bottom of the login box
Click on “I have a sign up code” and enter F4MBonus (case-sensitive
- Fill out your email address and password (or sign-up with Facebook)
- You’ll have 70 points (called SB) waiting for you, and the opportunity to earn even more right off the bat!
Have a problem getting your bonus? Enter the code again (it’s case-sensitive). Need help? Scroll down and look for the “Contact Us” under “Support”.
I want to help you earn your free gift cards faster by sharing my tips and special news about Swagbucks. Find all of my Swagbucks posts under “Freebies” in the top pink menu bar. This post contains affiliate links, for more information visit my Disclosure Policy.