You’ll love the current Hot Deals, sorry you missed this deal. Great news to share: Thomas & Friend Journey To Rewards now offers Walmart gift cards up to $100. If you have been saving up your points you’ve got even more rewards options to choose from now! These bigger gift card rewards will only be available from December 29 thru January 5 so don’t delay in ordering them! You still have time to buy Thomas & Friends merchandise from anywhere inside your Walmart store because this rewards program doesn’t end until January 31, 2015. I’ve written out the six easy steps to follow in order to make your Thomas & Friends purchases count towards your next free gift card!
Buy Thomas & Friends, Get a Free Walmart eGift Card #JourneyToRewards
It’s easy to claim your free Walmart eGift Card after you purchase Thomas & Friends products at Walmart where prices start at $1.00. This offer ends on January 31, 2015. Here’s what you need to do:
1. Buy Thomas & Friends products at Walmart. Look for toys, apparel, sleepwear, books, DVDs, home decor, groceries and more – anything with the Thomas & Friends logo on it.
2. Register at ThomasAndFriendsRewards.com on your desktop or mobile
3. Snap a photo of your receipt. It’s super easy using your mobile phone – just make sure you have good lighting and you’ve captured the entire receipt.
4. Submit your receipt. You’ll receive a text message and email that your receipt has been received – and then another one when it’s been approved.
5. Order your Reward. After your receipt has been received and confirmed, you can order your free Walmart eGift Card with the points you just earned.
6. Get your free Walmart eGift Card. Within 3 to 4 weeks you’ll receive your Walmart eGift Card by email. Enjoy your reward!
I’d love a retweet of this rewards program on Twitter:
— Freebies 4 Mom (@Freebies4Mom) December 29, 2014
Jump over to Facebook and “Like” or comment please:
This post is sponsored by Lunchbox and I received compensation for it. My opinion is my own and not edited by Lunchbox, please read my Disclosure Policy.