If you still haven’t signed-up for Swagbucks then I’d love to start you off with 30 Swagbucks in your new account today. It’s the best way to earn free stuff (and even PayPal cash) just by searching the internet. It’s free to join and the rewards are real.
How to get started with 30 Swagbucks (brand new sign-ups only):
What Do You Redeem Your Swagbucks For?
My favorite reward that you can redeem with your Swagbucks is the $5 Amazon.com gift certificate. You can redeem one after earning 450 Swagbucks. It’s the best value I’ve found in the gift cards section of the Swagstore because it costs only 90 Swagbucks per dollar. The beauty of Amazon.com gift cards is that you can use several in one transaction, and if you take advantage of free shipping than you really can get something for free (or pretty darn close).
My second favorite reward is the $10 Starbucks gift card. This is one of the few gift cards that Swagbucks will mail you, the rest are eGiftcards. So this makes a great gift option that you can stick in an envelope. It takes 1300 Swagbucks for a $10 Starbucks gift card.
I honestly was kind of skeptical about Swagbucks until I actually started using it consistently as my search engine. Here’s why I’m now a huge fan:
- Get Results: I get similar search results to what I would get using Google
- Rewarding: I earn Swagbucks often enough just by using it as my search engine that it feels rewarding.
- Big Wins: I often win more than a single point, my biggest one-time win was 5 points – very rewarding. There are also free codes given out often. Read their blog to catch them while they’re valid.
- Referrals are Easy: Anyone can refer their friends to use Swagbucks and earn their points faster
- $5 Amazon.com Gift Cards: It’s been easy for me to select and redeem my reward of choice when I have earned 450 points. You can redeem a maximum of two rewards per day.
- Not Annoying: Some websites simply annoy me because of the way they are designed or the ads they display. Swagbucks is not an annoying site and it’s quite user-friendly.
The biggest reason why I’m a fan of Swagbucks? I’m earning gift cards by doing something I’d normally do on the web – using a search engine. It doesn’t require any extra email. I use the Swagbucks toolbar so that I can get there easily anytime I want to search for something. You earn 1 Swagbuck every day you have the toolbar.
I’m an affiliate for Swagbucks which means that I win Swagbucks when you win Swagbucks. I also like to use some of the free gift cards I earn as giveaway prizes for my readers. For more information about Freebies 4 Mom please read my Disclaimer, Disclosure, and Privacy Policies..
If you are already using Swagbucks with me, please leave a comment tell us which gift cards you’re getting for free from Swagbucks?
Earn extra pennies at Money4Mom by Freebies 4 Mom
323 total views