Now that the holidays are in full gear, a lot of you likely have travel on the horizon. If you’re in that same boat, you can get great deals and cash back for shopping through Swagbucks! Just go here and see all of the great cash back you can get from some of your favorite stores.
Here’s how it works:
2. Click through to the store(s) of your choice and do some shopping!
3. Get cash back in the form of points (called SB) that you can redeem for free gift cards so you can stretch your holiday (and decorating) budget even further!
As an extra bonus, if you’re not a Swagbucks member and join through my link (or you’ve joined through my link this month), you’ll get an one time 200 SB bonus when you spend $25 or more in any of the Swagbucks Shop stores before December 1st!
Swagbucks is a great site where you earn SB points for doing every day things online like shopping, discovering deals, taking surveys, watching videos, searching the web, and more.
The SB you earn, the more gift cards you can get, which are a HUGE help this time of year. I don’t save my gift cards up, but spend them throughout the year on things my family needs like shoes, clothes, birthday gifts and more. So far this year I’ve earned over $500 in Amazon gift cards just by using Swagbucks as my search engine!
New to Swagbucks? Start with 100 SB
- Click on the blue “Join Today” link at the bottom of the login box
- Click on “I have a sign up code” and enter F4MBonus (case-sensitive)
- Fill out your email address and password (or sign-up with Facebook)
- Get 70 SB more than other new members (they only get 30 SB)
- You’ve got 100 points called SB!!!
Have a problem getting your bonus? Enter the code again (it’s case-sensitive). Need help? Scroll down and look for the “Contact Us” under “Support”.
I want to help you earn your free gift cards faster by sharing my tips and special news about Swagbucks. Find all of my Swagbucks posts under “Freebies” in the top pink menu bar. This post contains affiliate links, for more information visit my Disclosure Policy.
If you like free gift cards, then you’ll LOVE being a subscriber
2 total views