If you still haven’t signed-up for Swagbucks then I’d love to start you off with 5 Swagbucks in your new account. Don’t wait because this exclusive code for Freebies 4 Mom readers is valid only through next Thursday, September 10. Already a member? Look below to find out how to add 30 free Swagbucks during September to your account.
1. Sign-up for Swagbucks by registering with your name,
2. Enter the SwagCode: freebie4you in the blue box (yes, it’s case sensitive) to add 2 Swagbucks to your account
3. You’ll also get 3 Swagbucks as a new member, this is the normal promotion
4. Hurray! You’ve got 5 Swagbucks to get your new account kicked-off with.
My favorite reward that you can purchase with your Swagbucks is the $5 Amazon.com gift certificate. You can buy one after earning 45 Swagbucks. It’s one of the best values I’ve found in the gift cards section of the Swagstore because it costs only 9 Swagbucks per dollar. The beauty of Amazon.com gift cards is that you can use several in one transaction, and if you take advantage of free shipping than you really can get something for free (or pretty darn close).
I honestly was kind of skeptical about Swagbucks until I actually started using it consistently as my search engine. Here’s why I’m now a huge fan:
* Get Results: I get similar search results to what I would get using Google
* Rewarding: I earn Swagbucks often enough just by using it as my search engine that it feels rewarding.
* Big Wins: I often win more than a single point, my biggest one-time win was 5 points – very rewarding.
* Referrals are Easy: Anyone can refer their friends to use Swagbucks and earn their points faster
* $5 Amazon.com Gift Cards: It’s been easy for me to select and redeem my reward of choice when I have earned 45 points. You can redeem a maximum of two rewards per day.
* Not Annoying: Some websites simply annoy me because of the way they are designed or the ads they display. Swagbucks is not an annoying site and it’s quite user-friendly.
The biggest reason why I’m a fan of Swagbucks? I’m earning gift cards by doing something I’d normally do on the web – use a search engine. It doesn’t require any extra email. I’ve just bookmarked Swagbucks.com so that I can get there easily anytime I want to search for something. They also have toolbars that you can download so that it becomes part of your internet browser. I hope that it becomes a great resource for you to earn some gift cards just by searching the web!
New Toolbar = 30 Swagbucks for Everyone!
It’s simple, just download the new toolbar that works with Firefox, Internet Explorer, and Safari because every day in September a new Swag Code is released exclusively on that toolbar (click on the envelope). I just upgraded my browser to Firefox 3.5.2 so that I could successfully install the new toolbar because there is no way I’m not going to claim my 30 Swagbucks.
Update: If you have the new toolbar installed you can get one code each day in September for potentially a total of 30 Swagbucks if you redeem the new code each day. You’ll find that code by clicking on the envelope in the toolbar when you have a new message from “TSG”.
314 total views