I love to help you earn free gift cards, read the current Swagbucks posts to learn how! If you still haven’t signed-up for Swagbucks then I’d love to start you off with 50 Swagbucks in your new account if you sign-up before Friday, May 7. It’s no secret that it’s the best way to earn free gift cards (and PayPal cash too) just by searching the internet.
How to get started with 50 Swagbucks (brand new sign-ups only):
1. Sign-up for Swagbucks and enter the code SWAGNATION5 (type that code in rather than copying & pasting, case sensitive so be sure it’s all caps, enter it in the blue box that says SwagCode)
2. You’ll get 50 Swagbucks as a new member as a bonus for sigining-up today (normally 30)
4. Hurray! You’ve got 50 Swagbucks to get your new account kicked-off with
5. Now start using Swagbucks as your search engine and win more plus read my 4 Tips for Earning More Swagbucks to find out how to maximize this cool source of freebies.
Exisiting Swagbucks Users:
Don’t feel left-out because I’ve got a tip on an easy way to start earning more Swagbucks. This week only they will be doubling the amount of “winning moments” for those searching on Swagbucks. Starting tomorrow (Tuesday) you can answer the daily poll and earn Swagbucks for doing so. Better yet, you can submit an idea for a new poll and if it gets used you earn 100 Swagbucks. And be sure you didn’t miss my 4 Tips for Earning More Swagbucks and feel free to leave your tips and links to your blog posts with tips too.
My Fave Swagbucks Gift Card
My favorite reward that you can redeem with your Swagbucks is the $5 Amazon.com gift certificate. You can redeem one after earning 450 Swagbucks. It’s the best value I’ve found in the gift cards section of the Swagstore because it costs only 90 Swagbucks per dollar. The beauty of Amazon.com gift cards is that you can use several in one transaction, and if you take advantage of free shipping than you really can get something for free (or pretty darn close).
Why Do I Love Swagbucks?
I honestly was kind of skeptical at first about Swagbucks until I actually started using it consistently as my search engine. Here’s why I’m now a huge fan:
* Get Results: I get similar search results to what I would get using Google
* Rewarding: I earn Swagbucks often enough just by using it as my search engine that it feels rewarding.
* Big Wins: I’m winning 10+ Swagbucks randomly throughout the day and they add up fast. There are also free codes given out often. Read their blog and follow them on Twitter to catch them while they’re valid.
* Referrals are Easy: Anyone can refer their friends to use Swagbucks and earn their points faster
* $5 Amazon.com Gift Cards: It’s been easy for me to select and redeem my reward of choice when I have earned 450 points. You can redeem a maximum of two rewards per day.
* Not Annoying: Some websites simply annoy me because of the way they are designed or the ads they display. Swagbucks is not an annoying site and it’s quite user-friendly.
The biggest reason why I’m a fan of Swagbucks? I’m earning gift cards by doing something I’d normally do on the web – using a search engine. It doesn’t require any extra email. I use a Swagbucks toolbar in Firefox so it’s always available for me to type in my searches. I hope that it becomes a great resource for you to earn some gift cards just by searching the web!
If you are already using Swagbucks with me, please leave a comment and share what gift cards you are redeeming and what your biggest single win on Swagbucks has been?