I just got my 99 cent photo card in the mail, and I was thrilled with how it turned out. I think it was definitely worth the 99 cents I paid. In case you missed it, here’s this card deal from Shutterfly that expires Wednesday, June 10.
A brand new code this time from Shutterfly, a new free card (you pay 99 cents shipping) for any upcoming celebration! Here’s the coupon code: CARD4U that gives you this almost freebie! Send a personalized Shutterfly 5×7 folded cardto yourself. Yes, it’s a “Father’s Day” promotion, but you can create any photo card you want to. It is not absolutely free like the other photo card promotions I’ve shared with you, but compared to a card you might pick-up for $1 at a store, this personalized photo card is well worth that price I think. Thanks goes to Blue Ink, Medium Point for this new code.
Here are the easy steps to follow to get your free card:
1. Select your Shutterfly 5×7 folded card(remember that you can select any 5×7 photo card, not just the Father’s Day cards)
2. Personalize the text/photos on the front and inside of the card
3. Sign-in to your Shutterfly account (or create one for free)
4. Mail it to yourself because if you mail it directly to your recipient the coupon code will not work. Select “Send cards back to me”.
5. Enter Code: CARD4U The cost of the card without the promotion card would have been $2.49 plus shipping. The $2.49 cost is deducted and you pay shipping of 99 cents (plus tax if applicable).
6. Go To Check Out and “Submit Order Now”. You will have to pay for shipping unless you were ordering other items, then maybe you can use SHIP25 for free shipping
I hope this photo card deal comes at a great time for you to send a card to someone! Who will you give it to?