Get money back with the current Rebates since this one has ended. Buying AXE® at Walmart is truly rewarding because you get a free movie ticket when you buy $15 worth of AXE® products. I think it’s time to stock-up on AXE® at Walmart so you can enjoy a free movie! I’ve seen some great AXE® gift packs too – so think of gifts you need for Father’s Day or Graduation. There are only 15,000 free e-Movie Cash tickets available thru this promotion – so I recommend making your qualifying purchase early and submitting your receipt as soon as possible.
You’ll find a wide variety of AXE® products at Walmart at everyday low prices including body spray, shower gel, shampoo, deodorant and more. When you buy $15 worth of AXE® products you’ll get e-Movie Cash ticket (up to $12 value) that you can redeem to watch X-Men: Days of Future Past or any other movie. So this is like a “Buy $15, Get a $12 Movie Ticket” deal! You can earn up to six free movie tickets with your qualifying purchases from May 1 thru June 30, 2014. But remember that each qualifying purchase must be on a single receipt!
Buy AXE®, Get a Free Movie Ticket
It’s easy to claim your free e-Movie Cash after you purchase AXE® products at Walmart where prices start at around $3. Here’s what you need to do:
1. Buy $15 worth of AXE® products at Walmart in a single transaction. Look for body spray, shower gel, shampoo, deodorant and gift packs
2. Snap a photo of your receipt. It’s super easy using your mobile phone – just make sure you have good lighting and you’ve captured the entire receipt.
3. Submit your receipt via text message or email by July 4. You’ll receive a reply back that your receipt has been received – and then another one when it’s been approved.
4. Redeem your code. After your receipt has been received and confirmed, you can order your free e-Movie Cash with the code your receive.
5. Use your e-Movie Cash by July 30. Will you use your free movie ticket to watch X-Men: Days of Future Past or a different movie?
This post is sponsored by Lunchbox and I received compensation for it, but all opinions expressed are my own. Please visit my Disclosure Policy.