I love to help you earn free gift cards, read the current Swagbucks posts to learn how! Join the Swagbucks Dads vs. Grads Team Challenge to earn Bonus Swag Bucks! It’s literally as simple as logging in and clicking on that yellow “Join” button to be assigned to a team. Now that you’re on a team, contribute at least 1 point to your team to win your bonus of 25 Swag Bucks (for 1st place team) or 10 Swag Bucks (for 2nd place team). I’m pretty sure that’s going to be easy for everyone to do! The Team Challenge ends at 2 pm CT Friday, June 13, so here’s how to contribute points while you earn Swag Bucks:
- Surveys – Get rewarded for giving your opinions and you’ll also contribute 4 pts to your team total.
- Games – Every time you earn SB playing games you contribute 3 pts to your team total.
- Encrave – Every time you earn SB interacting with Encrave activities you contribute 3 pts to your team total. I just contributed 5 pts to Team Dads by using Encrave! Read my post to see how easy it is to earn from Encrave!
- Special Offers – Complete offers and earn SB on desktop and mobile to contribute 2 pts to your team total.
- Search – Search the web and every time you earn SB you will contribute 2 pts to your team total.
- SBTV – Watch your favorite clips on SBTV and SBTV mobile to contribute 1 pt to your team total every time you earn SB
- Swag Codes – Every time you redeem a Swag Code for bonus SB you contribute 1 pt to your team total.
Now go earn those Swag Bucks for your team and let me know if you have any questions about the 7 earning opportunities listed above.
Here’s your exclusive sign-up code!
Get started with 100 Swag Bucks:
- Click on “I have a signup code” and enter F4MBonus (case-sensitive)
- Fill out your email address and password (or sign-up with Facebook)
- Get 70 Swag Bucks more than other new members (they only get 30)
- You’ve got 100 Swag Bucks!!!
Have a problem getting your bonus on Swagbucks? Enter that code again (it’s case-sensitive). Need help? Scroll down to the footer and look for the “Contact Us” link under “Support”.
I want to help you earn your free gift cards faster by sharing my tips and special news about Swagbucks. Find all of my Swagbucks posts under “Freebies” in the top pink menu bar. This post contains affiliate links, for more information visit my Disclosure Policy.
If you like free gift cards, then you’ll LOVE being a subscriber!