Lots of magazines, lots of free product coupons, lots of samples, lots of deals – this is what my mailbox looks like almost every day! What does yours look like? Take a peak into my “FreeBox” (it’s my mailbox, but only filled with freebies, coupons and hot deals) and find out how to fill your mailbox with freebies:
- Tai Pei frozen entree – free product coupon up to $4 value (posted 10/1/11)
- Pillsbury Big Breakfast – free product coupon up to $3.75 (posted 8/31/11)
- Aquafresh Extreme Clean sample – from Walmart (posted 10/4/11)
- Tom’s of Maine Silly Strawberry sample – no longer available (posted 9/22/11)
- Olay Pro-X sample – no longer available, but you can request a $5 Olay Pro-X coupon
- Playtex Sport Body Wipes – included a $1 coupon (posted 5/20/11)
- Smead SuperTab file folder – I love samples of office supplies too!
- Origins Deal – I didn’t share this deal on my blog but I got a free full-size All-Purpose High-Elevation Cream with my Peace of Mind order, plus a sample and a pink ribbon pin
- Free Magazines – Everyday with Rachael Ray, Health, Glamour, Ski, Newsweek, Bloomberg Businessweek, Cruise Travel
What did you get in your mailbox today? Please share by leaving a comment on this post, or post a photo on Facebook. I love to hear what you’re getting inside your mailbox! This post contains affiliate links. For more information please visit my Disclosure Policy.