Swagbucks is running a great deal where you get 800 SB (equivalent of $8) when you get two free Puzzle Buzz books for your kids from Highlights! You pay $2.98 in shipping and handling, meaning that you walk away with a $5 gift card of your choice. This deal is running through the rest of March and is perfect for the little readers in your life. Even the youngest child learns to tackle activities independently — and puzzle-solving skills grow.
Here’s what you need to do:
1. Click here to get to the deal and create your Swagbucks account if you don’t have one. You’ll be my referral!
2. Click “Continue” and complete the offer. Your SB will be credited almost instantly!
3. If you’re signing up as my referral, you’ll get an additional 300 SB bonus for completing this offer, meaning that you’ll net $8:
Complete offer: $8
Shipping and Handling: -$2.98
Net bonus: $8.02
If you’re not familiar with Swagbucks, it’s a rewards site where you earn points called SB for discovering deals (like this one), online shopping, taking surveys, watching videos, and even searching the web. Then you can turn those points into gift cards from places like Amazon, Starbucks, Walmart, Target, PayPal, and more!
New to Swagbucks? Start with 70 SB!
- Click on the blue “Join Today” link at the bottom of the login box
Click on “I have a sign up code” and enter F4MBonus (case-sensitive
- Fill out your email address and password (or sign-up with Facebook)
- You’ll have 70 points (called SB) waiting for you, and the opportunity to earn even more right off the bat!
Have a problem getting your bonus? Enter the code again (it’s case-sensitive). Need help? Scroll down and look for the “Contact Us” under “Support”.
I want to help you earn your free gift cards faster by sharing my tips and special news about Swagbucks. Find all of my Swagbucks posts under “Freebies” in the top pink menu bar. This post contains affiliate links, for more information visit my Disclosure Policy.
496 total views
I did this offer (not thru Swagbucks) back in December and before I knew it I had over 10 charges (I believe for something like $14.99 each) showing up for various HighLights publications. I called them immediately and they were able to stop and reverse most, but not all, of the charges as some magazines had already gone out. Read the fine print carefully before you sign up for this or you might be in for a surprise.