Sign-up for Ibotta to earn cash rebates on products you’re already buying at Target, Walmart, Kroger, and tons of other retailers. Ibotta is so easy to use, just snap a photo of your receipt with a qualifying purchase on it. You’ll receive your cash almost instantly via PayPal. I browse Ibotta during every grocery shopping trip to see which products on my list I can get an instant rebate for.
Here’s how Ibotta works to pay you cash when you buy participating products:
1. Sign-up for an Ibotta account with your email address or Facebook account. You’ll be asked for your name, email, birth date, zipcode, and gender. Watch for a confirmation email.
2. Download the free Ibotta iTunes or Android App
3. Look for participating products the next time you shop at the many participating retailers. Usually there are over 50 participating products in my Ibotta App so hopefully there is something for everyone to get a cash rebate on!
4. Click “Earn” under a product you are buying and complete the simple activities (like a poll, fact, trivia, or watch an ad)
5. Scan and submit your receipt and qualifying product UPC using the camera on your mobile (it’s easier to do than it sounds, they give you tips to get a good photo of your receipt). You’ll receive your $5.00 bonus after you submit your first receipt with one qualifying product on it.
6. Get paid within 24 hours (usually much faster than that!) and send your money to your Paypal account (when you’ve got at least $5.00) or Donate to any School ($1.00 minimum, every quarter a check is written directly to the school)
Ibotta has great customer service so if you have a question please visit the Help Center? on the Ibotta App, the Ibotta Facebook Page.
Ask me questions or share your tips on using Ibotta. I hope this program will be a new and easy way for you to get more cash rebates. This post contains my referral links, please visit my Disclosure Policy.