Want to know how to get $100 to spend at JCPenney for only $80? I have the hack for you right here, and it’s all through the online rewards site Swagbucks.
Here’s what you do:
1. Sign up for Swagbucks here – You’ll become my referral, and you’ll learn why that’s a good thing below.
2. Go to MyGiftCardsPlus and buy a $100 JC Penney gift card. You’ll get 3% cash back, which gets you 300 SB points ($3).
3. Spend your $100 gift card at JCPenney through Swagbucks shop and get 12% Cash Back plus a $5 Bonus (1200 SB points + 500 SB points) if you are a new JCPenney customer or haven’t purchased on JCPenney in 1 year.
You can also take advantage of coupons and specials available to Swagbucks members. That’s already $21. However, if you sign up through me first, you’ll get an additional $5 in bonuses as part of a special promotion in the month of March. So that’s $26 total in cash back for $100 in shopping money at JC Penney.
This is a great way to make your dollars go a little further!
New to Swagbucks? Start with 70 SB!
- Click on the blue “Join Today” link at the bottom of the login box
Click on “I have a sign up code” and enter F4MBonus (case-sensitive
- Fill out your email address and password (or sign-up with Facebook)
- You’ll have 70 points (called SB) waiting for you, and the opportunity to earn even more right off the bat!
Have a problem getting your bonus? Enter the code again (it’s case-sensitive). Need help? Scroll down and look for the “Contact Us” under “Support”.
I want to help you earn your free gift cards faster by sharing my tips and special news about Swagbucks. Find all of my Swagbucks posts under “Freebies” in the top pink menu bar. This post contains affiliate links, for more information visit my Disclosure Policy.