No longer available, but if you had trouble printing your coupons then check out this message posted by Mentos on their Facebook page: “If you had a coupon print-fail with Friday’s BOGO, please email MentosScrewedUpMyCoupon@gmail.com with your mailing address, and we’ll send you the coupons the old fashioned way: by carrier pigeons! (Or just the USPS.) And don’t worry- your info. won’t be shared with anyone. Please email us by 9 a.m. EST June 28th. This offer is open only to our Facebook fans in the U.S., and you must be 13+ to participate.”
Here are click-by-click instructions to get this freebie:
1. “Like” Mentos on Facebook
2. Click the blue text from the “Coupon” tab that says “print your coupon”
3. Allow “Mentos Buy 1 Get 1 Free Coupon” application to access your profile (you can delete this application later, directions below)
4. Your SmartSource Coupon will print – but if it doesn’t the first time just go back and try again (be patienht, SmartSource coupons print slower than other coupons)
5. Click “print your coupon” again for your second print (limit two coupons per person). Use your coupons within one month before they expire.
How to Delete an Application on Facebook Want to delete an application that you had to allow in order to get your freebie? It’s easy, just go to “Account” at the top right of your Facebook page then click on “Application Settings”. You can then view all applications you’ve allowed and delete any that you wish by clicking on the “x” on the far right for each application listed.
Interact with 69,145 fellow freebie lovers and “like” Freebies 4 Mom on Facebook.
Save with the Hottest Coupons to Print at Freebies 4 Mom
285 total views