Don’t forget to sign-up with Swagbucks if you haven’t already because Monday, July 6 (before 12pm PT) is the last day you can get those 5 bonus Swagbucks to start with. Look below for the sign-up code and read about my 3 favorite giftcards to redeem.
Swagbucks just announced that you can now redeem 80 Swagbucks for $5 Cash with PayPal. What a great option so you can use that cash for anything (like bills). If you still haven’t signed-up for Swagbucks then I’d love to start you off with 5 Swagbucks in your new account today. Don’t wait because this code expires on July 6 (12 pm PT). It’s the best way to earn free gift cards (and now cash) just by searching the internet.
How to get started with 5 Swagbucks (brand new sign-ups only):
1. Sign-up for Swagbucks by registering with your name,
2. Enter the SwagCode: CASHISKING in the blue box (yes, it’s case sensitive) to add 2 Swagbucks to your account
3. You’ll also get 3 Swagbucks as a new member, this is the normal promotion
4. Hurray! You’ve got 5 Swagbucks to get your new account kicked-off with
5. Now start using Swagbucks as your search engine and win more!
My favorite reward that you can redeem with your Swagbucks is the $5 Amazon.com gift certificate. You can redeem one after earning 45 Swagbucks. It’s the best value I’ve found in the gift cards section of the Swagstore because it costs only 9 Swagbucks per dollar. The beauty of Amazon.com gift cards is that you can use several in one transaction, and if you take advantage of free shipping than you really can get something for free (or pretty darn close).
My second favorite reward is the $10 Starbucks gift card. This is the only gift card that Swagbucks will mail you, the rest are all eGiftcards. So this makes a great gift option that you can stick in an envelope. It takes 130 Swagbucks for a $10 Starbucks gift card.
I honestly was kind of skeptical about Swagbucks until I actually started using it consistently as my search engine. Here’s why I’m now a huge fan:
* Get Results: I get similar search results to what I would get using Google
* Rewarding: I earn Swagbucks often enough just by using it as my search engine that it feels rewarding.
* Big Wins: I often win more than a single point, my biggest one-time win was 5 points – very rewarding. There are also free codes given out often. Read their blog to catch them while they’re valid.
* Referrals are Easy: Anyone can refer their friends to use Swagbucks and earn their points faster
* $5 Amazon.com Gift Cards: It’s been easy for me to select and redeem my reward of choice when I have earned 45 points. You can redeem a maximum of two rewards per day.
* Not Annoying: Some websites simply annoy me because of the way they are designed or the ads they display. Swagbucks is not an annoying site and it’s quite user-friendly.
The biggest reason why I’m a fan of Swagbucks? I’m earning gift cards by doing something I’d normally do on the web – using a search engine. It doesn’t require any extra email. I’ve just bookmarked Swagbucks.com so that I can get there easily anytime I want to search for something. They also have toolbars that you can download so that it becomes part of your internet browser. I hope that it becomes a great resource for you to earn some gift cards just by searching the web!
If you are already using Swagbucks with me, please leave a comment and share what gift cards you are redeeming and what your biggest single win on Swagbucks has been?
110 total views