That went fast – this code has expired! A brand new code, a new free card for any upcoming celebration! Here’s the coupon code: this code has expired that gives you this freebie again! Send a personalized Hallmark card or a personalized Hallmark photo card to anyone for free! It is absolutely free, they even take care of the postage for you! Don’t wait and create yours today, because this code could expire at any time.
Thanks goes to Moms By Heart for this new code. I know some people reported their Mother’s Day cards they got for free from Hallmark arriving late, so don’t wait and schedule your card to be delivered early. Like several weeks early.
Here are the easy steps to follow to get your free card:
1. Select your Hallmark paper folded 5×7 card (remember that you can select any paper or photo card, look for the gren buttons to browse the cards)
2. Personalize the text/photos on the front, inside, and back of the card
3. Sign-in to your Hallmark account (or create one for free)
3. Mail it directly to your recipient so that Hallmark pays for that stamp if you’d be mailing it anyways. Select “I want Hallmark to mail this card for me” and enter your recipient’s address.
4. Choose your arrival date (I recommend picking at least a week before you want it to arrive just in case it’s late) and then add the card to your shopping basket.
5. Enter Code: this code has expired The code is not case-sensitive. The total cost without the promotion card would have been $3.91. The entire $3.91 will be deducted on the order screen. Your cost – FREE!
6. Check out and “Submit Order Now”. You will not be asked for any billing information because your total was $0.00.
Please note that you do need to sign-in or create a free Hallmark account in order to order your card. I hope this freebie comes at a great time for you to send a card to someone!
310 total views