Now that the holidays are over, a lot of us have gone into savings mode again as we rebuild our bank accounts from all that gift buying! Some of us have already started saving for the 2017 holidays! If you’re looking to extend your budget or just say within it, Swagbucks is a great resource for that. You’ve probably seen me write about Swagbucks a lot on here. It’s a site where you earn points (called SB) for things you’re probably doing online already, like searching, watching videos, discovering deals, and taking surveys. Then you take those points and exchange them for gift cards to places like Amazon, Starbucks, Walmart, Target, or PayPal cash.
Here’s how you get your $5 bonus:
2. Earn 300 SB total before 2/1/17. You’ll get a $3 (300 SB) bonus for it!
3. If you spend at least $25 through Swagbucks Shop* you’ll get another $2 (200 SB) bonus on top of the cash back you’ll get from shopping. If you have some shopping to do online, just go to Swagbucks first and visit the store through them. It doesn’t cost you anything extra, but you’ll get SB points for every dollar you spend (on top of the bonus)!
That’s it. It’s super easy, and Swagbucks is for real. I love redeeming my Swagbucks for Amazon gift cards and I use them on everything I need for my pantry, clothing, shoes and gifts.
*You must receive your shopping SB before March 1st
I use Swagbucks every day as my search engine so that when I’m browsing the web I have a chance of randomly winning SB. You know I’m all about WINNING prizes thanks to my Sweeps 4 Mom list. So Swagbucks is the perfect way to add some winning into my day!
I’d love to help you get started using Swagbucks too, so just let me know if you have any questions by leaving me a comment!
New to Swagbucks? Start with 70 SB!
- Click on the blue “Join Today” link at the bottom of the login box
Click on “I have a sign up code” and enter F4MBonus (case-sensitive
- Fill out your email address and password (or sign-up with Facebook)
- You’ll have 70 points (called SB) waiting for you, and the opportunity to earn even more right off the bat!
Have a problem getting your bonus? Enter the code again (it’s case-sensitive). Need help? Scroll down and look for the “Contact Us” under “Support”.
I want to help you earn your free gift cards faster by sharing my tips and special news about Swagbucks. Find all of my Swagbucks posts under “Freebies” in the top pink menu bar. This post contains affiliate links, for more information visit my Disclosure Policy.