We’re all looking for ways to save big at the register. Well, I’ve found a way to make every coupon I use at my local grocery store worth an extra 25¢!
How you ask? It’s as easy as 1, 2, 3!
1) Sign up at Swagbucks.com and use my special code Freebies70 to earn an extra 70 points, that’s 70¢ just for signing up!
2) Head over to the Grocery Coupons page and start clipping coupons for your upcoming shopping trip
3) Use the coupons the next time you shop at your local grocery store. You’ll earn 25 points (25¢) for every coupon you use.
But, that’s not all… This month you can earn 1 point (1¢) for every coupon you print, up to 50 prints per day. That’s an extra 50¢ every single day!
I’d love to help you get started using Swagbucks too, so just let me know if you have any questions by leaving me a comment!
New to Swagbucks? Start with 70 SB!
- Click on the blue “Join Today” link at the bottom of the login box
Click on “I have a sign up code” and enter Freebies70 (case-sensitive
- Fill out your email address and password (or sign-up with Facebook)
- You’ll have 70 points (called SB) waiting for you, and the opportunity to earn even more right off the bat!
Have a problem getting your bonus? Enter the code again (it’s case-sensitive). Need help? Scroll down and look for the “Contact Us” under “Support”.
I want to help you earn your free gift cards faster by sharing my tips and special news about Swagbucks. Find all of my Swagbucks posts under “Freebies” in the top pink menu bar. This post contains affiliate links, for more information visit my Disclosure Policy.