Watch Finding Nemo, it’s the free movie being offered this week on Disney.com. I’m watching it right now – and there will be a different movie featured each week this summer. I don’t think you need any special software to view this movie that streams on the Disney site, but your computer might need to meet certain requirements to view it. When you visit the site you just need to wait a few minutes as the site loads, then the movie will start after some short ads and Disney promos play. You have the option to view it full-screen, and it really does take up the entire screen, no ads!
Other movies that will be shown this summer include: Monster, Inc., Haunted Mansion, Confessions of a Teenage Drama Queen, Princess Diaries 2, Freaky Friday, and Peter Pan. So, I guess you can have a movie date with your kids huddled around the computer! I’ll keep you updated on the free Disney movie of the week, so keep visiting me for your freebies!
Here’s a walk-through of what to expect when you try this for the first time:
1. Click on this link: http://disney.go.com/dxd/index.html?channel=66142
2. Wait for “Disney XD” to load (the numbers will change to 100%)
3. Click on “The Wonderful World of Disney” small window on the left-hand side to see the schedule of movies playing on TV. The movies will play on the website for a full week starting sometime after the movie plays on TV.
4. The movie will start playing now, after about 1 minute of advertisements/promos.
5. Still having problems? Visit Disney’s Guest Services for assistance.
178 total views