I created a delicious Good Humor Strawberry Shortcake Trifle Recipe for you to taste. Pick up Good Humor Strawberry Shortcake Dessert Bars at Randalls so you can make this treat too! Look below for my recipe.
My family loves strawberry shortcake so I wanted to mix it up by creating a Strawberry Shortcake Trifle with Good Humor Strawberry Shortcake Dessert Bar on top. This treat got a thumbs up from everyone and it was easy to make!
- 4 Good Humor Strawberry Shortcake Dessert Bars
- 4 Angel Food cupcake (or shortcake rounds)
- 1 pint of fresh strawberries
- Strawberry Glaze (optional)
- instant vanilla pudding (prepared ahead of time and refrigerated)
- whipped cream
- Slice each Angel Food cupcake into two parts (bottom & top).
- Place bottom part of Angel Food cupcake on bottom of each trifle bowl
- Slice strawberries into halves (lengthwise) and then place them on top of the Angel Food Cupcake all the way around the bowl with the sliced side against the bowl.
- Spoon in instant vanilla pudding until it covers the tops of the strawberries.
- Place the top half of the Angel Food cupcake on top of the pudding.
- Slide off all the ice cream from one Good Humor Strawberry Shortcake Dessert Bar using a table knife and then dice into small squares.
- Press the chopped ice cream bar on top of the Angel Food cupcake topper. It should stick quite easily to the Angel Food cupcake.
- Repeat this process so that one Good Humor bar is chopped up as the topping for each trifle bowl.
- Top with a little whipped cream and a whole fresh strawberry. If desired, coat the fresh strawberry in strawberry glaze.
This post is sponsored by Lunchbox, but all opinions expressed are my own. Please visit my Disclosure Policy.
Originally published May 10, 2016.
2,701 total views