Have you tried the new Nestle Butterfinger Cups? As far as candy goes – they are honestly my #NewFavorites!!! I find myself reaching for them while I’m waiting in the checkout line – they are just so good! They combine really good milk chocolate with peanut butter and that mysterious crunchy Butterfinger candy. You’re going to love them so I want you to look for them while you’re in the checkout line at Walmart. I’ve created a delicious recipe you can whip together to enjoy a candy dessert while watching basketball games or for any parties you’re hosting. Go see what other tempting desserts you can make from Nestle candy at the Flavorful Moments website. Pin your favorites and pin my dessert too!
Here’s the yellow package you need to look for to try the new Nestle Butterfinger Peanut Butter Cups. I’m going to show you which ingredients you need to turn this candy into a Butterfinger Cups 1-on-1 Trifle Dessert. I originally intended for this dessert to be “single-serve” since I’m serving it in an ice cream dessert bowl, but it’s such a sweet treat that I definitely encourage sharing it! Most trifles are made in a large clear bowl, but I wanted to make them in small single-serve clear dessert bowls to make it more practical to eat on the couch while watching the game. Why not plan on making these for the next basketball games you watch at home!
Score points with your family when you make them the Butterfinger Cups 1-on-1 Trifle Dessert. I hope you enjoy it and I’d love to hear what other sweet treats you’re creating with the new Butterfinger Cups candy?
- 2 Butterfinger Cups (cut in half)
- 3 Butterfinger Cups (cut in small pieces)
- ½ cup chocolate pudding
- ⅓ cup heavy whipping cream
- spoonful of creamy peanut butter
- whipped cream in a can
- Warm up a spoonful of creamy peanut butter in the microwave for 15 seconds
- Use an electric mixer to beat the heavy whipping cream with the peanut butter until it has the consistency of frosting
- Place the trifle layers in a clear dessert dish
- Layer 1 - half of the chocolate pudding
- Layer 2 - half of the peanut butter whipped cream
- Layer 3 - 2 Butterfinger Cups (cut in small pieces)
- Layer 4 - rest of the chocolate pudding
- Layer 5 - rest of the peanut butter whipped cream
- Layer 6 - place 4 Butterfinger halves around the edges of the dish
- Layer 7 - top with whipped cream and sprinkle 1 Butterfinger Cups (cut in small pieces)
Have you tried the new Nestle Butterfinger Cups? I want to hear what you think about them – please leave a comment below!
This post is sponsored by #CollectiveBias and I received compensation for it. My opinions are my own and they are not edited by Collective Bias® or its advertiser. Please visit my Disclosure Policy.