Did you just get a new TV? Why not get paid $20 to try Hulu! Thanks to an offer through Swagbucks, you get $20 (paid in the form of points called SB) for trying Hulu for a month. That will cost you only $5.99 for one month, so you’re making $14.99 on the deal!
Hulu has tons of current and classic programming, movies, brilliant original series, and more. Here’s how you do it:
1. Click this link.
2. Create your Swagbucks account (takes 30 seconds)
3. Click “Continue” and sign up for Hulu
4. Enjoy Hulu! You should have your points within 30 minutes.
Haven’t tried Swagbucks yet? They’re a site where you earn points (called SB) for doing things like online shopping, watching videos, taking surveys, and discovering deals and services you might like to try (like Hulu!). You then take those points and turn them into free gift cards to places like Amazon, Starbucks, Walmart, Target, or PayPal cash.
This is a great time to join because when you sign up through the link above and get your 2,000 SB bonus just for trying Hulu for one month!
New to Swagbucks? Start with 70 SB!
- Click on the blue “Join Today” link at the bottom of the login box
Click on “I have a sign up code” and enter Freebies70 (case-sensitive
- Fill out your email address and password (or sign-up with Facebook)
- You’ll have 70 points (called SB) waiting for you, and the opportunity to earn even more right off the bat!
Have a problem getting your bonus? Enter the code again (it’s case-sensitive). Need help? Scroll down and look for the “Contact Us” under “Support”.
I want to help you earn your free gift cards faster by sharing my tips and special news about Swagbucks. Find all of my Swagbucks posts under “Freebies” in the top pink menu bar. This post contains affiliate links, for more information visit my Disclosure Policy.