Do you love dessert? Make Hellmann’s® Super Moist Chocolate Mayo Cake recipe to enjoy anytime you need something on the sweeter side. Shop at Walmart for Hellmann’s® Real Mayonnaise so you’ll always be ready to make a delicious holiday dip, dinner or dessert. Get meal inspirations from Walmart for your holiday gatherings. Just click on the red plus symbol to see the recipe and print it.
Have you made a chocolate cake with real mayonnaise before? WOW! It really makes a difference! The cake is moister and the texture is lighter. My family loved the taste of Hellmann’s® Super Moist Chocolate Mayo Cake and I loved that it was so easy to mix, bake and decorate! Visit Walmart to pick-up the ingredients for less to make this dessert.
Hellmann’s® is such a versatile ingredient, I’m also using it in my Leftover Turkey Casserole recipe. I keep it well stocked in my pantry so it’s always handy!
Please repin this dessert recipe to one of your Recipe Boards on Pinterest so you can always find this recipe again! I am a huge fan of recipes that use a box of cake mix because they are so quick to put together.
Here are some more recipes to try:
• Hellmann’s/Best Food’s Creamy Spinach Dip
• Lipton Recipe Secrets Classic Onion Dip
• Knorr Easy Vegetable Dip
• Hellmann’s/Best Food’s Disappearing Buffalo Chicken Dip
• Hellmann’s/Best Food’s Turkey Casserole
• Hellmann’s/Best Food’s Parmesan Crusted Chicken
• Country Crock Creamy Mashed Potatoes
• Knorr Creamy Alfredo
• Country Crock Chewy Sugar Cookies
• Hellmann’s Super Moist Chocolate Mayo Cake
• Hellmann’s/Best Food’s Brownies
• Hellmann’s/Best Food’s Apple Spice Crumb Cake
Which holiday recipe do you want to try?
Click on the photo below to see all the recipes. I really want to try the Hellmann’s® Parmesan Crusted Chicken next!
I’d love a retweet of my recipe on Twitter:
— Freebies 4 Mom (@Freebies4Mom) December 10, 2015
Jump over to Facebook and “Share” this recipe please:
This post is sponsored by Lunchbox and I received compensation for it. My opinion is my own and not edited by Lunchbox, please read my Disclosure Policy.