Visit Purina Pet Park on Walmart.com for pet treat coupons and DIY pet gifts. Scroll down and click on the blue “Save Now” button to print your pet treat coupons. Plus you can make these fun DIY Mason Treat Jars for Pets like I made for my puppy!
Treat your pet to something special! I shopped at Walmart to find new treats for my german shepherd puppy. She loves her treats, and lately has been hiding them so that she can enjoy them at a later time. Our favorite new dog treats to discover are the Purina® Beneful® brand Dog Snacks, especially the Snackers that are shaped like different vegetables.
I made DIY Mason Treat Jars as a fun gift for my puppy as well as a great hostess gift for our friends with dogs. It’s super easy to make and you can use materials you probably already have in your house.
DIY Mason Treat Jars for Pets
What you’ll need:
- Purina® treats
- glass mason jars with lids
- hot glue gun
- fabric squares
- printable pet gift tags
- twine, string or thin ribbon
- small hole punch for gift tag
- cardstock to back gift tags
- Print out your gift tags, cut out and back with cardstock to make them more sturdy.
- Fill mason jars with treats, one kind of treat per jar. If gifting, then label the back of your gift tag with the type of treat inside the jar.
- Place fabric square over lid, then secure by twisting metal ring over fabric. I actually used inexpensive cloth napkins to get the color of cloth squares I wanted.
- Measure and cut ribbon to wrap around lid and tie on the gift tab. I love the rustic look of burlap ribbon and it’s just the right width to cover the metal rim.
- Apply hot glue around metal ring then secure ribbon to it. Be careful when using hot glue!
- Your DIY Mason Treat Jar for Pets is ready to gift!
There are other DIY Pet Gift ideas on Purina Pet Park as well including Paw Print Stencils and Paw Print Ornaments. I love the idea of creating the paw print ornament every year starting with your puppy so you can see how much their paw grows in one year!
Look for a great selection of Purina® pet treats for dogs and cats at Walmart at everyday low prices.
What #SeasonsTreatings are you treating your pets to?
I’d love a retweet of my DIY project on Twitter:
— Freebies 4 Mom (@Freebies4Mom) December 29, 2015
Jump over to Facebook and “Share” this DIY project please:
This post is sponsored by Lunchbox and I received compensation for it. My opinion is my own and not edited by Lunchbox, please read my Disclosure Policy.
306 total views