You’ve probably seen me write about Swagbucks a lot on here. It’s a site where you earn points (called SB) for things you’re probably doing online already, like searching, watching videos, discovering deals, and taking surveys. Then you take those points (1 SB is worth a penny) and exchange them for gift cards to places like Amazon, Starbucks, Walmart, Target, or PayPal cash.
Unlike a lot of other rewards site, you can cash out at any time, and they have gift cards for as little as 300 SB (The $3 Amazon gift card – every little bit helps)!
1. Sign up through this link
2. Earn 300 SB before November 1st – that’ll get you a 300 SB bonus applied at the beginning of November.
3. Complete just ONE survey before November 4th and you’ll get an additional bonus of 100 SB.So let’s recap – if you do all of those things, you’ll have at least 700 SB to spend. Plus, there are all sorts of great deals and other earning opportunities all October long, so why stop at 300 SB? You could earn a LOT more.
New to Swagbucks? Start with 100 SB
- Click on the blue “Join Today” link at the bottom of the login box
- Click on “I have a sign up code” and enter F4MBonus (case-sensitive)
- Fill out your email address and password (or sign-up with Facebook)
- Get 70 SB more than other new members (they only get 30 SB)
- You’ve got 100 points called SB!!!
Have a problem getting your bonus? Enter the code again (it’s case-sensitive). Need help? Scroll down and look for the “Contact Us” under “Support”.
I want to help you earn your free gift cards faster by sharing my tips and special news about Swagbucks. Find all of my Swagbucks posts under “Freebies” in the top pink menu bar. This post contains affiliate links, for more information visit my Disclosure Policy.
If you like free gift cards, then you’ll LOVE being a subscriber
512 total views
Leave a Reply