You can order 50 free 4×8 or 5×7 photo cards ($24.50 to $39.50 value) using the coupon code newbaby (type in that code in lowercase) at SeeHere by Fujifilm. Shipping & handling will cost $4.99 for either size. But this is still a great price to get photo cards – maybe you could design a card for Valentine’s Day, create a general Thank You to use all year long, or plan ahead for an event like Graduation.
If you are new to SeeHere you can also get 50 FREE PRINTS from SeeHere.com by FujiFilm when you sign-up for a new account using the coupon code prints-6.
You can design any single-sided 4×8 or 5×7 photo card. I’m making one with a photo of both of my kids on it so they can both use them to pass out to their friends at school for Valentine’s Day plus send to relatives. The photo cards include envelopes and are single-sided 4×8 or 5×7 printed on photo paper in either horizontal or vertical orientations. If you need to order a few more than 50 they are priced at 59 cents each for the 4×8 and 79 cents each for the 5×7.
Here are my tips on creating your custom photocard:
* Background – I recommend that you pick a background first. These are fully customizable cards which means you control how many photos and which sizes they are. I love that you aren’t locked-in to the design like most photo cards. I actually designed two different photo cards with two different backgrounds before finding the one I liked better. Don’t be afraid to experiment until you get the best results.
* Photos – You have a choice, pick photos from your SeeHere account or add them directly from your computer.
* Text – Create your own and you control the size, font, and color.
* Frames – Don’t forget to check out the frames, I was impressed with how many options there were.
* Speed – If you find that the SeeHere site is loading slowly then try again at another time. Don’t spin your wheels and get frustrated. Sometimes there are lots of people trying to access the site at the same time and this can slow things down. So try again during non-peak times (late evening, and early morning).
422 total views