10 School Items To Label
1. Lunch Box – Kids take them out of their backpacks every day, they don’t always make it back in!
2. Backpack – Most likely your child will cry if they lose their backpack (ok, parents might cry too!)
3. Pencil Box – Your child’s most treasured possession at school – so label it!
4. Extra Clothing – It needs to be labeled so it’s ready to wear when needed!
5. Extra Shoes – Lunches spill and mud puddles happen so label with Shoe Labels that stick!
6. Ice Blocks – These are the “most often lost at school” item from our house (because we forgot to label them)
7. Pencils – Use Tiny Pencil Labels perfect for any size pencil, pen or crayon!
8. Coat – Last year I didn’t label my 2nd Graders coat, and sure enough it ended up in “Lost & Found” (don’t make the same mistake)
9. Show & Tell – Often a highly prized toy gets the honor of being showcased so don’t lose it!
10. Water Bottles – Water bottles end up rolling around on the floor of the bus – will your bus driver know who to return them to?
Time to get ready for school by ordering school labels! Use this coupon code LABELS to save 15% off your $30+ order at Bright Star Kids and get FREE shipping thru 9/15/14. That takes the School Labels Value Pack (175 labels) down to $38.21 with Free Shipping (was $44.95). The Value Pack gives you a wide variety of labels at a low price of about 22 cents per label with this deal. Take 15% off any product at Bright Star Kids with this coupon code. Remember that items that are labeled are more likely to stay with your child!
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Bright Star Kids. The opinions and text are all mine. Please visit my Disclosure Policy.