I love to help you earn free gift cards, read the current Swagbucks posts to learn how! I will soon earn a 5 to 100 SB bonus by playing SWAGO on Swagbucks. Click on the green “Join Now” button to participate. It’s an easy way to earn Bonus points called SB from now thru Monday, April 25. Each tile of your Swago Board has an action item associated with it. Complete that action item and the square will turn blue signifying that it’s complete.
How Swago Works:
- Each Square on your Swago board has an associated activity. Complete that activity to mark off that square.
- You have a limited amount of time to mark off as many squares as possible.
- Be mindful of the patterns and their corresponding bonuses. The patterns will vary in difficulty and bonus value. Try to achieve the more difficult pattern in order to receive the highest bonus.
- Your patterns and their corresponding bonuses can be found to the right of your board. Once you’ve achieved a pattern the “submit” button will turn blue. You can have multiple patterns available for submission. However, you can only submit one pattern.
Your Swago Board is active from April 19 through April 25. If you’re interested earning more points called SB for using Swagbucks as your search engine, look below for a sign up code to use.
New to Swagbucks? Start with 100 SB
- Click on the blue “Join Today” link at the bottom of the login box
- Click on “I have a sign up code” and enter F4MBonus (case-sensitive)
- Fill out your email address and password (or sign-up with Facebook)
- Get 70 SB more than other new members (they only get 30 SB)
- You’ve got 100 points called SB!!!
Have a problem getting your bonus? Enter the code again (it’s case-sensitive). Need help? Scroll down and look for the “Contact Us” under “Support”.
I want to help you earn your free gift cards faster by sharing my tips and special news about Swagbucks. Find all of my Swagbucks posts under “Freebies” in the top pink menu bar. This post contains affiliate links, for more information visit my Disclosure Policy.
If you like free gift cards, then you’ll LOVE being a subscriber