Two lucky readers will win The Couponizer in this giveaway sponsored generously by Amy Bergin who founded The Couponizer Company. I became an affiliate for this product after I ordered one to find out if it is a good coupon organization system to refer my readers to. I am impressed with the product and decided to help promote it.
If you are currently seeking a new coupon organization system, then I encourage you to try The Couponizer. If you are happy with your current system, then I can’t think of a reason why you would want to try something new (unless you want to give it as a gift to a fellow couponer). It is amazing how many different ways there are to organize your coupons. I always encourage you to seek the system that works the best for you, and not to be afraid of changing it (or abandoning it) to try something that works better. I’m constantly seeking improvements to my own system, I’ve blogged about my coupon filing system in the past and am due to post an update for you because it has changed to meet my needs.
There is a special promotion currently where if you order The Couponizer you also will receive the book “Greatest Secrets of the Coupon Mom” by Stephanie Nelson (founder of CouponMom.com). This is a great book for any couponer to have. My two lucky readers who win this giveaway will also receive this book with their new coupon system.
So, what exactly is The Couponizer? Feel free to visit their website for more information. Here is my own brief description of this system:
* Coupon File – a heavy-duty spiral-bound notebook that has a pocket for each category.
* Coupstacker Mat – this is the coolest new tool in the package for me because when you file a stack of coupons it is more efficient to sort by category before filing.
* Shopping List – a notepad that sits in the front of your file, for each item on your list you indicate if you have a coupon for that item.
* CoupTracker List – a notepad to simply list how much you spend at the grocery store and what your savings are. I’ve always wanted to track this, and now this list will make it easier to do so because it’s quicker to write down when I first get home.
* Scissors – if you clip coupons you know that you can never have scissors in enough places to help you keep up with the clipping. The key for me to keep up is to clip coupons in small batches in several different spots in my house, so several pairs of scissors is key to make this happen.
* Plastic Protective Zip-Up Pouch – what a great idea to protect your coupon file from the rain and ensure that nothing accidentally flies out while you tote it around.
* Guide to Smart Savings – a short but comprehensive guide to help you get the most out of this coupon filing system.
The cool thing about this system is that it’s ready-to-use. Everything is labeled for you, there is even a place to put your grocery store loyalty cards. If you wanted to change a category label, you could easily do so by sticking a label over the pocket
Want to enter this giveaway for a chance to win The Couponizer? The email addresses that I collect for this giveaway will only be used for the purpose of contacting the winners. This giveaway will close on Thursday, September 4 at midnight (CST). I’ll announce the first name or username of the winners in a new post the next morning and contact them by email. I will draw two winners by using the random number generator at Random.org. If a winner does not contact me within 48 hours by email, I will draw a new winner. Please only enter this giveaway once. This giveaway is only open to residents of the United States who are 18 years of age or older. The winners will receive The Couponizer directly from The Couponizer Company.
You must complete this form to enter this giveaway, required questions have been marked. If you can’t see this entry form, please go directly to my blog and click on the “Giveaways” button on the top menu bar. Scroll down until you see this post.
Update @ 7pm Friday, August 29: Wow! I just checked the entries. Sounds like over 330 of my readers want to try this coupon system! That’s fabulous and I’m looking forward to giving it away next week. Thanks for entering.
Good luck and remember that you need to use the form to enter this giveaway. You are welcome to post comments on this post, but any comments posted will not be considered as entries in this giveaway. Thanks for entering and come back Friday, September 5 to find out who won!
212 total views