You missed this coupon but I’ve got more Coupons for you to save with. I’ve got a hot printable coupon for you to Save $2.00 on I Can’t Believe It’s Not Butter!® at Safeway. You can save up to 50% off the best-tasting alternative to butter with this high-value coupon after you share it just one way. Instantly print your coupons after sharing (you don’t have to wait for friends you shared with). Look for I Can’t Believe It’s Not Butter!® at Safeway priced at around $4 – using this coupon brings the price down to around $2 (that’s a savings of up to 50% off).
Pass along this $2.00 in savings to your friends on Twitter! Please Retweet me:
— Freebies 4 Mom (@Freebies4Mom) December 15, 2014
Save up to 50% with #timetobelieve Coupon
Have you tasted the new I Can’t Believe It’s Not Butter!®? It’s made with simple ingredients including a delicious blend of oils, purified water and a pinch of salt. There are no artificial flavors or preservatives and there is 0g trans fats per serving. My favorite variety is Olive Oil and I truly “can’t believe it’s not butter!”. You can use your coupon at any Safeway affiliated store including Pavillions, Vons, Pak’n Save, Randalls, Tom Thumb and Carrs. It’s easy to print this high-value coupon with these five quick steps:
1. Click the red “REFER & SAVE” button to access your printable coupon for $2.00 on I Can’t Believe It’s Not Butter!® at Safeway
2. Register via Facebook or Email – it’s easy to do!
3. Share via Twitter, Google+, Pinterest, LinkedIn or Email – it’s your choice!
4. Print your $2.00 coupon right now or print it later because this coupon will be emailed to you as well!
5. Print your second coupon when you click on that button again. You’ve got one month to use your coupons at Safeway before they expire. If you use two coupons, you’ll Save $4.00!!!
Leave a comment on Facebook and tell me – What’s your favorite food to spread I Can’t Believe It’s Not Butter!® on?
This post is sponsored by Lunchbox, but all opinions expressed are my own. Please visit my Disclosure Policy.
411 total views