Print my Peachy Chicken Chili Recipe or Pin It to find it later. I created this super easy recipe to enjoy Wolf Brand Chili with your family. By using a peach salsa I added some sweetness to the chili which helped me kids like it even more! I used Wolf Brand Chili No Beans but you can certainly use Beans instead. The flavor of Wolf Brand Chili is so good, and it’s so easy to use that unique flavor to liven up any recipe that uses chili. Especially as the weather cools off, I think you’ll find this to be the perfect “warm-up dish” at your house.
- 2 - 15 oz. cans Wolf Brand Chili No Beans
- 1 cup Peach Salsa
- 1 cup Shredded Chicken
- Optional Garnishes: sour cream, cilantro, cheddar cheese
- Combine Wolf Brand Chili, Peach Salsa, and Shredded Chicken in a sauce pan with a lid
- Simmer covered for 10 minutes over Medium heat
- Garnish with sour cream, cilantro, salsa, cheddar cheese and shredded chicken and serve
Create your own Chili Bar so everyone can enjoy chili their own way! Use these fun free printables for your Chili Bar:
This is a sponsored post written by me on behalf of Wolf Brand Chili. My opinions are my own and they are not edited by Wolf Brand Chili. Please visit my Disclosure Policy.
For more information, visit http://www.wolfbrandchili.com
Recipe originally published October 21, 2013.
1,455 total views