I’m excited to bring you this post sponsored by Minute Rice. As always, my opinions are my own and are not edited by the sponsor.
I wanted to share my new recipe with you: Greek Minute® Rice Multi-Grain Medley Salad. The flavor is amazing and it can be made quickly with the convenience of Minute® Multi-Grain Medley, an instant grain blend of brown rice, red rice, wild rice and quinoa. You are going to love creating recipes with all of the Minute Rice products because they are ready in just 10 minutes!
I served my Greek Minute Multi-Grain Medley Salad for lunch and my family loved it. It’s a filling meal or side dish because with the chick peas and feta cheese this salad has protein too. I’m excited to discover the new Multi-Grain Medley because it’s made from 100% whole grain, is a good source of fiber and it cooks in only 10 minutes. It’s a great option for those who are gluten-free and I love how colorful it is! It’s also a great recipe to make for your tailgating party!
This salad is a quick and easy recipe packed with flavor! You can serve it as a side dish or as a main dish because it’s got protein in it. My family loved eating it with toasted pita bread!
- 1 box (use 2 of 4 bags) of Minute Multi-Grain Medley (cooked & chilled overnight)
- 1 can (15 oz.) of chick peas or garbanzo beans (drained)
- 1 cup sliced Greek Kalamata Olives (drained)
- ½ purple onion (finely diced)
- 2 cups small grape tomatoes (halved)
- 6 oz. curmbled feta cheese
- ½ cup fresh dill (finely diced, stems removed)
- ¼ cup olive oil
- Cook the Minute Multi-Grain Medley the night before so it can chill in the refrigerator overnight.
- Combine all ingredients, adding in the olive oil last before tossing it together to blend ingredients.
- Serve chilled with warm pita bread (you can rub it with olive oil then toast it in the oven at 350 degrees for 5 minutes each side)
Minute Recipe Ideas
I was lucky to get invited to a Football Watch Party featuring Minute Rice Recipes in Houston at the home of The Simple Parent with my fellow bloggers. I got to taste a lot of new recipes made with Minute Rice products and chat with my blogging friends about football, cooking and more.
One of my favorite recipes were these Mushroom & Bacon Risotto Bites with a dipping sauce. Another recipe I tried was a delicious twist on the traditional chicken pot pie made by A Day in Motherhood: Easy Chicken Pot Pie Casserole. I was so impressed with the wide variety of dishes that everyone brought using Minute Rice products.
I’m keeping Minute Rice products stocked in my pantry because even when I’m rushed to prepare a weeknight dinner for my family, Minute Rice will always fit into my wholesome meal plan.
I’d love a retweet of my recipe!
Visit my page on Facebook and give my video a “Like”. Thank you so much for your support!
I’d love to hear which recipes you’re making with Minute®?
Please leave a comment to share!
This is a sponsored post written by me on behalf of Minute Rice. The opinions and text are all mine, please read my Disclosure Policy.
289 total views