March is here, and it’s bringing you the chance to get a $5 bonus from Swagbucks! Swagbucks is a rewards site where you earn points (called SB) for things you’re probably doing online already, like searching, watching videos, discovering deals, and taking surveys. Then you take those points and exchange them for gift cards to places like Amazon, Starbucks, Walmart, Target, or PayPal cash.
When you sign up through me this month, you can earn a $5 bonus! Here’s how:
2. Earn 300 SB total before 4/1/17. You’ll get a $3 (300 SB) bonus for it!
3. If you spend at least $25 through Swagbucks Shop* you’ll get another $2 (200 SB) bonus on top of the cash back you’ll get from shopping. If you have some shopping to do online, just go to Swagbucks first and visit the store through them. It doesn’t cost you anything extra, but you’ll get SB points for every dollar you spend (on top of the bonus)!
That’s it. It’s super easy, and Swagbucks is for real. I use it myself, and I usually earn at least $50 a month in Amazon gift cards.
*You must receive your shopping SB before May 1st
New to Swagbucks? Start with 70 SB!
- Click on the blue “Join Today” link at the bottom of the login box
Click on “I have a sign up code” and enter F4MBonus (case-sensitive
- Fill out your email address and password (or sign-up with Facebook)
- You’ll have 70 points (called SB) waiting for you, and the opportunity to earn even more right off the bat!
Have a problem getting your bonus? Enter the code again (it’s case-sensitive). Need help? Scroll down and look for the “Contact Us” under “Support”.
I want to help you earn your free gift cards faster by sharing my tips and special news about Swagbucks. Find all of my Swagbucks posts under “Freebies” in the top pink menu bar. This post contains affiliate links, for more information visit my Disclosure Policy.