Welcome to Swagbucks 3.0, it’s new and improved to celebrate their 2nd birthday. If you still haven’t signed-up for Swagbucks then I’d love to start you off with 60 Swagbucks in your new account anytime before March 4. It’s the best way to earn free gift cards (and PayPal cash too) just by searching the internet.
How to get started with 60 Swagbucks (brand new sign-ups only):
1. Sign-up for Swagbucks and enter the code FREEBIES4MOMS (case sensitive so be sure it’s all caps, enter it in the blue box that says SwagCode)
2. You’ll get 60 Swagbucks as a new member as a bonus for sigining-up today (normally 30)
4. Hurray! You’ve got 60 Swagbucks to get your new account kicked-off with
5. Now start using Swagbucks as your search engine and win more plus read my 4 Tips for Earning More Swagbucks to find out how to maximize this cool source of freebies.
Exisiting Swagbucks Users:
Don’t feel left-out because today is Swagbucks Birthday and that means you should keep an eye on the Swagbucks blog, @Swagbucks on Twitter, and Swagbucks on Facebook for new codes to get free Swagbucks. And be sure you didn’t miss my 4 Tips for Earning More Swagbucks and feel free to leave your tips and links to your blog posts with tips too.
My Fave Swagbucks Gift Card
My favorite reward that you can redeem with your Swagbucks is the $5 Amazon.com gift certificate. You can redeem one after earning 450 Swagbucks. It’s the best value I’ve found in the gift cards section of the Swagstore because it costs only 90 Swagbucks per dollar. The beauty of Amazon.com gift cards is that you can use several in one transaction, and if you take advantage of free shipping than you really can get something for free (or pretty darn close).
So what’s new about Swagbucks 3.0?
* All Swagbucks multiplied by 10 – don’t freak out because it’s applies sitewide both to your account and to the rewards so none of the prizes got inflated.
* More Ways to Earn – sounds like the toolbar got improved and there are more “no obligation” offers which translates to more ways to earn Swagbucks
* New Look – everything got prettier, but don’t worry it’s still the Swagbucks we know and love
* Swagstakes Portal – an easier way to access all the sweepstakes if you want to try your luck at them
Why Do I Love Swagbucks?
I honestly was kind of skeptical at first about Swagbucks until I actually started using it consistently as my search engine. Here’s why I’m now a huge fan:
* Get Results: I get similar search results to what I would get using Google
* Rewarding: I earn Swagbucks often enough just by using it as my search engine that it feels rewarding.
* Big Wins: I often win more than a single point, my biggest one-time win was 5 points – very rewarding. There are also free codes given out often. Read their blog to catch them while they’re valid.
* Referrals are Easy: Anyone can refer their friends to use Swagbucks and earn their points faster
* $5 Amazon.com Gift Cards: It’s been easy for me to select and redeem my reward of choice when I have earned 450 points. You can redeem a maximum of two rewards per day.
* Not Annoying: Some websites simply annoy me because of the way they are designed or the ads they display. Swagbucks is not an annoying site and it’s quite user-friendly.
The biggest reason why I’m a fan of Swagbucks? I’m earning gift cards by doing something I’d normally do on the web – using a search engine. It doesn’t require any extra email. I’ve just bookmarked Swagbucks.com so that I can get there easily anytime I want to search for something. They also have toolbars that you can download so that it becomes part of your internet browser. I hope that it becomes a great resource for you to earn some gift cards just by searching the web!
If you are already using Swagbucks with me, please leave a comment and share what gift cards you are redeeming and what your biggest single win on Swagbucks has been?