Celebrate Aquaman in the upcoming JUSTICE LEAGUE movie (premiering November 17) by making my Seven Seas Popcorn Snack. Aquaman is called the King of the Seven Seas, so I thought it would be fun to name my popcorn snack after his alias. It’s an easy snack to make with Orville Redenbacher’s Kettle Corn that’s available at Kroger in a convenient 2-3 count size and it’s on sale as part of the Kroger Mega Event (November 1 thru 15). Your kids are going to flip for this movie snack on the sweeter side! Time to build your shopping list now, from your local Kroger store.
From now until 11/15/17 save $0.50 on Orville Redenbacher’s 2-3ct packages as part of Kroger’s “Buy 10 Save $5 Mega Event.” Mix and Match participating items in multiples of 10. Participating item varieties and sizes may vary by store. You’ll find this coupon in the Snacks section of the Kroger digital coupon site.
Build your own shopping list now for your local Kroger Co. banner:
It’s so fun to customize your popcorn snack with superhero-themed candy! Orville Redenbacher’s popcorn makes it easier with a variety of flavors including Kettle Corn, Movie Theater Butter, Pour Over Movie Theater Butter, Ultimate Butter, Butter, Light Butter, Melt On Caramel, Tender White, Home Recipe and Cheddar Cheese.
See the wide variety of Orville Redenbacher’s products that Kroger carries. I like that Orville Redenbacher’s popcorn has no artificial ingredients and no dyes. I used the secret ingredient of a box of cake mix to make my popcorn snack really pack a punch of flavor. When my kids saw all of the ingredients, they were really excited for me to make the Seven Seas Popcorn Snack so they could try it!
- 2 bags Orville Redenbacher's Kettle Corn Popcorn (11 oz.)
- 11 oz. White Chocolate Chips
- ¼ cup Canola Oil
- 1½ cup White Cake Mix
- 1.2 oz. Star Sprinkles
- Gummy Fish
- Vanilla Fish Grahams
- Blue Chocolate Candy
- Pop 2 bags of Orville Redenbacher's Kettle Corn Popcorn and pour into a large bowl
- Take out any unpopped kernals of popcorn
- Melt White chocolate Chips in microwave for about 1 minute and 30 seconds
- Add ¼ cup of Canola Oil to the melted white chocolate
- Add 1½ cups White Cake Mix to the melted white chocolate mixture
- Add 1.2 oz. Star Sprinkles to the melted white chocolate mixture
- Microwave melted white chocolate mixture for 15 secons before pouring on the large bowl of popcorn
- Stir to coat pocorn evenly
- Pour popcorn onto cookie sheets covered with wax paper
- Refridgerate for 10 minutes
- Remove popcorn from wax paper and break apart into large bowl
- Add Gummy Fish, Vanilla Fish Grahams and Blue Chocolate Candy then serve
Pin my recipe to one of your recipe boards on Pinterest. Find more inspirational recipes here.
You can also enter the Pinterest Sweepstakes by logging into your Pinterst account then entering the sweepstakes. You can enter the sweepstakes once per day per method.
The Orville Redenbacher’s Do Popcorn Justice Sweepstakes
Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc. and its parents, affiliates, and subsidiaries are not responsible for the promotion, administration or execution of this Sweepstakes.
I’d love a retweet please!
— Freebies 4 Mom (@Freebies4Mom) November 7, 2017
Which #OrvillePopcornJustice Superhero is your kids favorite?
I hope you’ll shop at Kroger so you can make your own Seven Seas Popcorn Snack!
This post is sponsored by Mirum, but all opinions expressed are my own. Please visit my Disclosure Policy.