Celebrate Aquaman by making my Seven Seas Popcorn Snack. Aquaman is called the King of the Seven Seas, so I thought it would be fun to name my popcorn snack after his alias. It’s an easy snack to make with Orville Redenbacher’s Kettle Corn that’s available at Kroger in a convenient 2-3 count size. Your kids are going to flip for this movie snack on the sweeter side! Time to build your shopping list now, from your local Kroger store.
It’s so fun to customize your popcorn snack with superhero-themed candy! Orville Redenbacher’s popcorn makes it easier with a variety of flavors including Kettle Corn, Movie Theater Butter, Pour Over Movie Theater Butter, Ultimate Butter, Butter, Light Butter, Melt On Caramel, Tender White, Home Recipe and Cheddar Cheese.
See the wide variety of Orville Redenbacher’s products that Kroger carries. I like that Orville Redenbacher’s popcorn has no artificial ingredients and no dyes. I used the secret ingredient of a box of cake mix to make my popcorn snack really pack a punch of flavor. When my kids saw all of the ingredients, they were really excited for me to make the Seven Seas Popcorn Snack so they could try it!
- 2 bags Orville Redenbacher's Kettle Corn Popcorn (11 oz.)
- 11 oz. White Chocolate Chips
- ¼ cup Canola Oil
- 1½ cup White Cake Mix
- 1.2 oz. Star Sprinkles
- Gummy Fish
- Vanilla Fish Grahams
- Blue Chocolate Candy
- Pop 2 bags of Orville Redenbacher's Kettle Corn Popcorn and pour into a large bowl
- Take out any unpopped kernals of popcorn
- Melt White chocolate Chips in microwave for about 1 minute and 30 seconds
- Add ¼ cup of Canola Oil to the melted white chocolate
- Add 1½ cups White Cake Mix to the melted white chocolate mixture
- Add 1.2 oz. Star Sprinkles to the melted white chocolate mixture
- Microwave melted white chocolate mixture for 15 secons before pouring on the large bowl of popcorn
- Stir to coat pocorn evenly
- Pour popcorn onto cookie sheets covered with wax paper
- Refridgerate for 10 minutes
- Remove popcorn from wax paper and break apart into large bowl
- Add Gummy Fish, Vanilla Fish Grahams and Blue Chocolate Candy then serve
Pin my recipe to one of your recipe boards on Pinterest.
Which #OrvillePopcornJustice Superhero is your kids favorite?
I hope you’ll shop at Kroger so you can make your own Seven Seas Popcorn Snack!
This post is sponsored by Mirum, but all opinions expressed are my own. Please visit my Disclosure Policy.
Originally published November 7, 2017.
2,727 total views