Want to make my Super Shrimp Sriracha Dip recipe to enjoy during gametime? Print a coupon to Save 60 cents on Lipton® Recipe Secrets at Walmart (find it in the Soup aisle). Scroll down to print my recipe and discover more delicious dips you can make quickly using Lipton® Recipe Secrets.
Visit Walmart to pick-up the ingredients for less to make a delicious dip to pair with chips, veggies, breads and more. I bought a baguette, celery and carrots to dip into my Super Shrimp Sriracha Dip. My husband enjoyed it while watching football and also dipped potato chips and tortilla chips into it.
Please repin this dip recipe to one of your Recipe Boards on Pinterest so you can always find this recipe again! It’s fun to try new dip recipes, and this one is super easy because Lipton® Recipe Secrets minimizes the ingredients you need and cuts down on the prep time.
- 1 packet Lipton® Recipe Secrets Onion dip mix
- 1 container (16 oz) Sour Cream
- 2 cups Salad Shrimp (thawed) ~ buy the smallest frozen shrimp possible "cooked, peeled, tail-off"
- 1 can (4 oz) Fire Roasted Diced Green Chiles (drained)
- ¼ teaspoon Sriracha Hot Chili Sauce
- dash of Sea Salt
- garnish with Paprika, fresh Parsley and Shrimp
- Blend all ingredients in medium bowl.
- Chill for up to 1 hour before serving.
- Serve with your favorite dippers!
Which #GameTimeDips do you want to make with Lipton® Recipe Secrets?
Click on one of the recipes above. I really want to try the Hot French Onion dip next!
I’d love a retweet of my recipe on Twitter:
can I get a retweet?
dip into Super Shrimp Sriracha Dip
— Freebies 4 Mom (@Freebies4Mom) October 11, 2015
Jump over to Facebook and “Share” this recipe please:
This post is sponsored by Lunchbox and I received compensation for it. My opinion is my own and not edited by Lunchbox, please read my Disclosure Policy.
302 total views