I’m excited about the new naturally flavored sparkling water beverage, Dasani Sparkling, that’s available at Koger for an everyday low price of $2.99 for eight slim cans. It’s a great zero calorie treat and comes in these six flavors: Black Cherry, Lime, Lemon, Raspberry Lemonade and Tropical Pineapple. I made a Cherry Limeade Mocktail for my family to enjoy with your BBQ chicken dinner. My kids loved helping me make it, and everyone loved the flavor. I’ve got the simple recipe to share with you below.
With the summer heat my family is grilling more outside and eating lighter meals. The light flavor of Dasani Sparkling is the perfect drink to pair with our light summer meals. I’ve been making a lot of fruit-infused drinks lately, so when I picked up this large beverage dispenser I thought it would be perfect to make a drink that infuses fruit into Dasani Sparkling. My son helped me cut up limes and cherries and then poured the Dasani Sparkling on top of the fruit. I served this refreshing mocktail with BBQ chicken drumsticks and corn on the cob.
Of course you can make a Cherry Limeade Mocktail in a glass if you don’t want to make a large batch of it in a beverage dispenser. Here’s the recipe for you to try:
- Dasani Sparkling Black Cherry
- Dasani Sparkling Lime
- Fresh Cherries
- Fresh Lime
- Slice limes into thin rounds and add to beverage container (saving slices to use as garnish)
- Cut an "X" into the bottom of each cherry and add to beverage container (saving a few whole cherries to use as garnish)
- Add ice cubes on top of fruit
- Add in Dasani Sparkling Black Cherry and Dasani Sparkling Lime in equal parts until beverage container is full
- Let fruit infuse for at least one hour before serving
I hope you’ll enjoy the refreshing taste of Dasani Sparkling in all six flavors. Remember you can pick up a case of eight cans at Kroger for only $2.99.
This post is sponsored by Mirum, but all opinions expressed are my own. Please visit my Disclosure Policy.
Originally published July 30, 2016.
2,308 total views